Open Education Support
The Iowa State University Library helps instructors locate, use, and/or create Open Educational Resources (OER), free teaching materials that are openly licensed to allow for revision and reuse. OER can be textbooks, videos, quizzes, learning modules, courseware, and more.
OER Support in the Library
- Financial support via the Miller Open Education Mini-Grant Program
- Assistance locating and evaluating OER
- Access to a publishing platform with robust technical support
- Training, OER presentations, and individualized consultations
- Copyright and licensing assistance